About the Team
We are also passionate about technology and building fantastic software products. We are experts and leaders in the realm of video streaming. It’s no coincidence that some of our customers are giants like Netflix, Spotify, BBC, HBO and Deutsche Telekom, just to name a few. Our mission is to innovate continuously and to disrupt the industry by creating a scalable platform for building impactful video applications. Accedo One, our award-winning product is a testament to Accedo’s expertise and leadership worldwide.
- To continue to excel, we are growing our team with multiple openings! We’re looking for a Roku Engineer to join our team in Stockholm. (Did we say we have offices all over the world, including Stockholm, Budapest, London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, and Hong Kong, amongst others?). At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting edge technologies.
What You Will Do
Primarily software development of Roku/Brightscript applications. You will work on delivering the Roku application of our state-of-the art products.
- You will play a key role in designing, building and maintaining large-scale, high availability front-end applications and owning the related platform infrastructure (e.g AWS services, build pipelines, automated testing, etc).
- You will also be responsible for promoting a sound engineering culture through hands-on development, code reviews, contributing to the improvement of the application architecture and enhancing engineering processes
- This is the team you want to join! We care about software craftsmanship, constantly improving our work and ourselves while having fun doing it!
What We Are Looking For
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline
- 3 - 5 years professional experience developing software applications
- Experience with Brightscript/Roku’s SceneGraph XML
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party API’s and Libraries highly desirable
- Excellent problem solving skills and love for technical challenges
- Experience in Video and media based development projects (DRM, OVPs, Advertising, Analytics)
- Good command over English
- Due to Covid-19 and the associated impossibility for relocations, for now we can only accept applicants who hold a valid work permit or are eligible to work in Sweden.