Recruiter (6 month contract)
About The Position
Location: Toronto, ON
Status: Contract (6-months)
Accedo is the trusted video experience transformation pioneer, improving the lives of video consumers by the hundreds of millions. We offer a portfolio of experience-centric video solutions that enable our customers to monetize video and transform video services to meet rapidly changing consumer expectations and to better compete. Accedo customers include over 350 of the world’s leading video service providers, such as Netflix, Sportsnet, FEDisney, Fox, HBO, NBC Universal, and Telefonica, among many others.
Accedo offers a truly global working environment, with offices all over the world, including Stockholm, Madrid, Toronto, Sydney, and Hong Kong, amongst others.
Objective of the Role:
Recruitment at Accedo is special. We believe every great hire begins with a strong, active partnership between HR and our hiring teams. Hiring managers at Accedo take an active role in creating personal connections with candidates throughout the entire process, and we embrace the uniqueness this can offer for job seekers.
You are a tech-savvy recruiter that values timeliness and urgency, and has a knack for identifying opportunities to better streamline processes. Strong communication and interpersonal skills allow you to effectively influence across the organization, and you’re able to anticipate and plan for future growth.
- Manage day-to-day recruiting activities such as job postings, resume screening, interview scheduling and conducting candidate interviews.
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring team(s) to ensure a complete understanding of job requirements and qualifications.
- Maintain clear, regular communications with hiring managers regarding position requirements, sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, interviewing strategies, etc.
- Prepare employment related documents for new hires and manage employee files.
- Ensure all employee information in the HR information system is accurate and up-to-date.
- Provide weekly reports to senior leadership team on a timely basis regarding the status of all open positions.
- Ensure timely communication with candidates, hiring managers, and vendors/agencies on the recruiting process and ongoing needs.
- Review and streamline ATS workflows to create seamless and consistent candidate experiences.
- 2+ years of recruitment experience with a focus on hiring technology professionals, including Software Engineers, UI/UX Designers, and Project Managers
- Experience building and/or streamlining end-to-end recruitment processes and practices
- Strong influential skills, and experience building strong recruitment cultures across diverse organizational teams
- Familiarity with online networking tools and social media to attract and identify tech talent (i.e. LinkedIn, etc.)
- Strong applicant tracking systems knowledge and experience; prior experience building out process/workflows with a strong sense for efficiency
- Proven ability to work in self-driven, results-oriented, fast paced environments
- Excellent English oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with strong problem-solving skills, even in ambiguous environments