QA Engineering Team Lead
About The Position
Do you want to work in a highly collaborative environment in one of the fastest evolving industries there is?
At Accedo, you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies and working with some of the largest global media brands such as Netflix, Spotify, and HBO. You will help transform requirements and designs into high performing, feature-rich applications on a wide variety of platforms and devices, ultimately improving the end user experience for millions of video viewers around the world.
We offer a truly inspiring and flexible work environment where you will be empowered to follow your passion, to see possibilities, and to continuously learn and grow. Not to mention, a top-class benefits program and one of the friendliest teams on the globe!
About the Role
In this role, you will (amongst other things):
- Operate as a Test Lead for clients projects and provide primary communication and planning for clients on all testing activities as required
- Design and execute test plans, cases and scripts to ensure that products of exceptional quality are delivered, aligned with business objectives on various platforms such as mobile, web, smart TV and game console
- Define, develop and deploy quality assurance initiatives throughout entire project lifecycle, including development, enhancements or maintenance
- Team management (1 on 1 meetings, goal settings, performance review, etc)
- Provide mentorship to new employees on platform compliance, test automation or planning
- Define and maintain best QAE procedures and standards, including test planning, use of tools, test automation and etc
- Promote and act according to Accedo’s core values
- 2+ years of professional experience as a client facing test lead for projects with a distributed team
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Hands on experience in automated testing and automation tools
- Good knowledge of SDLC (Agile, scrum) and QA methodologies
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and empathetic attitude
- Advanced English written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Enjoy coaching and mentoring team members
- Understanding of streaming industry and technology is a big plus
- Candidates with more experience might be considered for QA Engineering Manager
If it sounds like we've developed your interests, we'd love to meet you!
Accedo is a global video solutions provider, pioneering some of the world’s most impactful multi-screen experiences. We enable video businesses of all shapes and sizes to continuously grow, evolve, and innovate their offerings across regions, platforms, and devices. We leverage our long standing experience and solid focus on innovation to create premium video experiences for best-in-class organizations including Peloton, Netflix, Sportsnet, and CNN.
Accedo was founded in 2004 and today has over 600 employees in 16 offices across the world.
At Accedo, we are committed to fostering an environment of inclusiveness where employees are both valued and heard. Inclusion also means having diverse representation in gender, race, sex, thought, and other personal characteristics to contribute towards the betterment of our commerce and people. We strongly encourage applications from diverse communities to contribute towards our commitment of inclusivity.
If you require accommodations during the interview process, please let the recruiter know when contacted for an interview.