Customer Success Manager
About The Position
Would you like to be part of an industry transformation? The TV industry is currently being disrupted and the streaming video market is growing fast. Accedo is at the epicenter of the transformation since we deliver rich media apps on multiple platforms ranging from Smart TVs, gaming consoles and media devices to smart phones and tablets. Accedo’s customers include global media brands such as Peleton, Showtime, NBCU, Netflix, Spotify, BBC, HBO, TSN just to name a few.
The Customer Success role in Toronto will spearhead our SaaS platform for video services in North America. You will be part of a team that secures successful on-boarding and management of US and Canadian video service customers on the platform in order to see them succeed with their video business.
Who are we?
We are Accedo and have more than ten years of experience helping hundreds of TV platform operators, broadcasters, media companies, and consumer electronics manufacturers across the globe to design, deliver and manage the next generation video user experience across a vast range of connected devices.
Accedo offers a truly global working environment, with offices all over the world, including Stockholm, London, Madrid, New York, Silicon Valley, Sydney, and Hong Kong, amongst others.
At the end of the day, our employees are what make us who we are, which means we work hard to create a good working environment with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop within Accedo, wherever they want to be in the world. We are on a journey, and are always open to ideas and individuals that want to contribute to making that journey a success.
Accedo is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join its growing team in Toronto. At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined team, gaining exposure to cutting edge technologies and the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry.
Objective of role
The role of the Customer Success Manager is to act as a liaison between service and sales, incorporating product expertise and customer feedback. As a Customer Success Manager you will work with customers and the product team through-out the on-boarding process in order to streamline the experience. Furthermore, you will actively work with customers post launch in order to make sure they are optimizing their use of the SaaS platform by supporting them with upgrades and documentation ,and providing them insight on Accedo’s product roadmap and suggesting how they can best evolve their video service to optimize for user acquisition and retention. You will gain valuable experience and also get feedback from customers that is expected to be shared internally so the on-boarding process as well as the product roadmap can evolve. Strong communication and interpersonal skills will be key since a large part of your role will be about managing customers running our SaaS platform for video services.
- Analyze and document customer requirements in order to plan the on-boarding process
- Customer on-boarding, training and support (24/7 support team available for technical support)
- Delivery and roadmap priority discussions with the Product Management team
- Monitoring progress and secure correct and up to date internal and external communication
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product
- Keeping customers updated on changes to the product
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Yearly training budget - which can be spent on relevant conferences or online trainings
- Nice, spacious downtown office
- Flexible home office work option (past Covid-19 too!)
- Opportunity to travel to Accedo's headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden (past Covid-19)
- Multiple years of experience in customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting organization (experience in B2B SaaS is a plus).
- Technical experience and / or high level understanding of global content delivery networks, cloud service providers, video encoding pipelines, DRM technologies, ad-integration, analytics solutions, payment gateways, etc. is a plus but not mandatory
- Strong interpersonal skills and exemplary facilitation skills, with the ability to lead customer/partner meetings and workshops at an international level
- Highly self-motivated and customer-focused
- Able to present diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues