About The Position
Accedo powers the video experience for hundreds of millions of viewers across the world. We’re a trusted partner to leading B2C video organisations, enabling them to focus on growing their business rather than on complex, rapidly evolving technology. We offer a portfolio of world class video solutions that make it possible for our customers to run their video content. Accedo customers include over 200 of the world’s leading video service providers, such as Deutsche Telekom, HBO, NBC Universal, Channel 4 and ITV, among many others.
We offer a truly global working environment with more than 500 employees based all over the world, including Stockholm, Madrid, Toronto, Sydney, and Hong Kong, amongst others. We are a high growth tech company that has kept its startup feel. We're a people driven company, and just as passionate about our customers as we are about our truly global culture, where no single citizenship represents more than 10% of the total employees!
Our values represent how we look at ourselves and our place in our industry:
- Aspiration - We always aspire to grow and innovate
- Courage - We embrace change and new ideas
- Trust - We always do what we’ll say we’ll do
We’re passionate about video and the rapid technology evolution, and our company embraces constant innovation to stay ahead of the competition.
About the role
Are you a passionate leader looking to shake up the function of HR? Do you have experience from leading people functions across multinational offices, and eager to help grow an exciting global technology company with an energetic start-up culture? Then the role as HR Director for our North America (NAM) region could be the perfect role for you!
In this leadership role, you will be a champion of Accedo’s culture, vision, and values. Together with an international People & Culture team, you’ll be managing the People function across the North America region (Canada, US, and Mexico) both on a daily operational basis, and from a strategic perspective. You will be responsible for developing and executing a People Strategy for your business unit, in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of Accedo. These areas include, but are not limited to:
- Talent Acquisition and Management
- Succession Planning
- Leadership Development
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Compensation Strategy and Alignment
This is an ideal role for an experienced People leader who likes the energy and the dynamics of a rapidly evolving industry. You love the diversity and complexity of a global organization where “one size fits all principles” does not always apply. We want you to bring a global mindset and work collaboratively with our senior leaders in supporting enterprise-wide change and transformation initiatives.
We believe that the right candidate has the right experience, but most importantly embraces our cultural values and is eager to evolve with the company. Valuable skills are:
- Proven leadership experience with a strong track record of building effective People initiatives across multiple employee groups
- Strong influential skills interacting across all levels of the organization (C-suite, VPs, Directors, etc.)
- Experience from multiple disciplines relevant for a modern People function, for example recruitment, learning and development, performance management, leadership coaching and development
- Desire to learn and an ability to work in a fast-paced technology industry undergoing a lot of change
- Results-oriented mindset, and a data-driven approach to tackle and solve problems
We’re looking for a team player, who can slot into the NAM management team and actively contribute to our future success!