QA Engineer (Mobile App Tester)
About The Position
Do you want to work in a highly collaborative environment in one of the fastest evolving industries there is?
At Accedo, you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies and working with some of the largest global media brands such as Netflix, Spotify, and HBO. You will help transform requirements and designs into high performing, feature-rich applications on a wide variety of platforms and devices, ultimately improving the end user experience for millions of video viewers around the world.
We offer a truly inspiring and flexible work environment where you will be empowered to follow your passion, to see possibilities, and to continuously learn and grow. Not to mention, a top-class benefits program and one of the friendliest teams on the globe!
About the Role
As QA Automation Engineer, you will work closely with a team of quality assurance engineers, software engineers and product management to implement automation scripts and ensure the product quality. You will also be the advocate of quality using best practices for software quality assurance.
In this role, you will (amongst other things):
- Execute/Maintain test plans, cases, and automation scripts
- Collaborate in a cross-function delivery team to ensure that all aspects of quality are actively discussed and addressed during the delivery process
- Update and maintain best QA procedures and standards, including test planning, test data preparation, and test automation
- Work with clients to help convey issues around quality and build a relationship surrounding QAE on the respective project
- Provide input to the QA Manager/Team Lead for all QA related activities and dependencies
- Provide mentorship to new employees on automation, and planning
- 3+ years of experience in the field of Software QA Automation testing of mobile applications only.
- Strong experience in one or more automation frameworks like Appium, Cypress, Suitest, Witbe, Espresso, XCUITest and etc
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Solid understanding of GIT
- Experience interacting with REST API for test data setup or testing.
- Experience working in a CI environment.
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible, and a good team player
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills
- Excellent communicator, detail-oriented and quality-focused
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects and platforms
- Experience in a client-facing professional setting
Note - This role doesn't require web application testing.
If it sounds like we've developed your interests, we'd love to meet you!
Accedo is a global video solutions provider, pioneering some of the world’s most impactful multi-screen experiences. We enable video businesses of all shapes and sizes to continuously grow, evolve, and innovate their offerings across regions, platforms, and devices. We leverage our long standing experience and solid focus on innovation to create premium video experiences for best-in-class organizations including Peloton, Netflix, Sportsnet, and CNN.
Accedo was founded in 2004 and today has over 600 employees in 16 offices across the world.
At Accedo, we are committed to fostering an environment of inclusiveness where employees are both valued and heard. Inclusion also means having diverse representation in gender, race, sex, thought, and other personal characteristics to contribute towards the betterment of our commerce and people. We strongly encourage applications from diverse communities to contribute towards our commitment of inclusivity.
If you require accommodations during the interview process, please let the recruiter know when contacted for an interview.