About The Position
Accedo: For all video service providers embracing change
Accedo is the trusted video experience transformation pioneer improving the lives of video consumers by the hundreds of millions.
Over the years, Accedo has earned the trust of the world’s leading video service providers – customers to whom two goals are paramount: explore new opportunities to monetise video and transform video services to meet rapidly changing consumer expectations. Accedo customers include global video service leaders like NBCUniversal, Fox, Disney, HBO, Telefonica, Deutsche Telekom and Netflix, among many others.
The company was founded in 2004 on a simple observation: emerging technologies will transform how people watch television and consume video, but video service providers will struggle to keep up with the complexities of the new landscape.
This insight has led Accedo to create a single, modular cloud platform for building, transforming and growing state of the art video experiences. By using Accedo customers shorten time-to-market, improve operational agility and efficiency and boost monetisation capabilities.
The company is growing rapidly, powering thousands of video experiences across tens of platforms for hundreds of customers all over the world.
Accedo is currently expanding its Global Service Management Team in Stockholm and is looking for a passionate Service Manager who has excellent problem-solving skills, always pay attention to the details and is in love with challenges. At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting edge technologies and the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry. Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will provide technical support and manage corporate customers.
Objective of role
Communicate and coordinate needs for key customer engagements, typically with Extended Service Desk and Managed Service. Not limited to include handling of tickets and management of the customer as well as internal team members. Maintain an excellent relationship with the client and provide proactive action for team and service improvements. The role involves a close relationship with Accedo’s overseas offices.
Skills and Experience
- You will work closely with Accedo's global customers and partners.
- Be the customer's main contact for the inquiries related to the solution(s), once the solution is in production
- Communicate and coordinate needs for key customer engagements, typically with Extended Service Desk and Managed Service. Not limited to include handling of tickets and management of the customer as well as internal team members
- Have a holistic overview of the technical solution both on Accedo's and the customer's side, including the setup and dependencies of the solution
- Have a good understanding of Accedo's products
- Prepare the launch of support service for the customers or new services
- Plan the support work together with the client and Accedo's other departments
- Follow up on the performance and semantics of the solution
- Provide proactive reporting of upsells, issue analysis, recommendations, and improvements for Accedo's customers
- Ongoing documentation of the work being done and knowledge transfer
- Communicate and coordinate needs for key customer engagements, typically with Extended Service Desk and Managed Service. Not limited to include handling of tickets and management of the customer as well as internal team members. Maintain an excellent relationship with the client and provide proactive action for team and service improvements
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline with a good technical understanding
- Recent commercial experience operating as a technical service manager role
- You love the inner workings of the things and troubleshooting.
- You are the best friend of the customer
- Exposure to version control tools such as GitHub and Bitbucket
- Experience in web and/or mobile, smart TV, VR app development business beneficial
- Excellent administrative skills, process-oriented and good at documenting the technical details of the solution
- Strong communication skills and knows when to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off peers.
- Familiar with ITIL/ITSM practices
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken. Any other language is plus.
- Understanding and experience in Streaming/Multimedia and IPTV based development projects (DRM, OVPs, Advertising, Analytics) is a plus