Senior Software Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers that will strengthen our product engineering team and contribute in accelerating the work on our admin systems for the Accedo One video experience platform.
You will play a key role in designing and building, high availability back-end applications for a B2B business application.
You will also be responsible for promoting a sound engineering culture through active technical leadership and hands-on development.
With 400+ million devices, 200+ million unique users powered by our Accedo One platform, we handle millions of API requests every minute. That means that high performance, scalability and resource & cost efficiency are of high importance to us, so we continue to innovate on our platform and improve existing parts.
Skills we are looking for
- Deep experience of React, GraphQL and Apollo
- Thorough understanding of the streaming video ecosystem and experience from integrations with multiple vendors
- Experience building secure and stable high-concurrency systems with very strict high-availability and latency requirements
- Experience building systems running on top of AWS and utilising AWS services
- Solid application performance tuning experience
- Strong system / service development experience
- Solid understanding of engineering methodologies, practices and tools
- Experience of a wide variety of backend technologies, databases and architecture trade-offs
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party API’s and libraries
- Ability to communicate seamlessly with engineers, operations teams, and designers
- Proven experience with live debugging and incident resolution
Furthermore we require experience of
- REST & gRPC API development targeting both mobile, web and backend systems
- Continuous delivery pipelines, such as Jenkins
- Testing frameworks, such as Jest and Cypress
- Linux system administration
- Networking stack
We’d also like to see:
- Excellent problem solving skills and should love technical challenges
- Good command of English and good communication skills
- Embracing of our core values Aspiration, Courage and Trust