About The Position
Accedo is the trusted video experience transformation pioneer, improving the lives of video consumers by the hundreds of millions. We offer a portfolio of experience-centric video solutions that enable our customers to monetise video and transform video services to meet rapidly changing consumer expectations. Accedo customers include over 350 of the world’s leading video service providers, such as Astro, Deutsche Telekom, Disney, Fox, HBO, NBC Universal, and Telefonica, among many others.
We offer a truly global working environment with offices all over the world, including Stockholm, Madrid, Toronto, Sydney, and Hong Kong, amongst others.
We are looking for a student who wants to do an internship with Accedo's Global Marketing team. We are flexible with the start date and duration, but roughly about a 4 to 6 month period, starting in September 2021.
What will you be doing?
This is the ideal role for a student who wants to gain some practical work experience next to their marketing, design or communications study. You will work closely with our global marketing manager and will be involved in a variety of activities that can be tailored to your own learning objectives.
Amongst others we would love to get you involved in supporting the maintenance and design of the Accedo website, including SEO optimisation, content categorisation, tracking and measurement. You will also be involved in marketing benchmarks and competitor analysis, external communication and supporting global marketing initiatives.
What we are looking for in you:
- You have an informed opinion about current marketing and design trends and / or communication strategies, and can back this opinion up through education or experience
- You have practical experience in working with Photoshop, InDesign, and WordPress
- You have a keen interest in data analytics
- You are eager to learn. We don’t expect you to have all the answers, but together we will figure it out
- You can work autonomously, are not afraid to speak up, and do what you say you will do
- You are comfortable with a face-paced work environment and working towards short deadlines
- As we believe close proximity to your mentors, you are already now based in Sweden