About The Position
Accedo is looking for a talented and motivated Business Analyst to join its growing Professional Services team. This is an exciting opportunity if you are passionate about defining and creating innovative media-centric solutions on a variety of platforms and devices.
Working for Accedo gives you the opportunity to be in a very international, dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will be assigned interesting as well as challenging tasks and projects. You will have all possibilities for both a professional and personal development – it is up to you to seize the opportunity!
Role and Responsibilities
- Eliciting, challenging and validating business requirements for multi-platform deliveries;
- Elaborating business requirements into functional and non-functional system requirements;
- Creating requirements and software specification documentation (e.g. requirements catalogue, functional specs, user stories, use cases etc.), ensuring these are captured in JIRA;
- Gaining sign-off on key project documents from project stakeholders;
- Be accountable for the creation of user stories for projects from start to completion – delivered on time, positively contributing to the overall PMO portfolio of project;
- Supporting Project Managers with feasibility studies, solution options analysis, estimation and high-level planning;
- Ensuring Project Managers have a full handover of requirements before the project delivery phase is executed;
- Requirements traceability and supporting Project Managers to identify scope creep, change scenarios and additional revenue opportunities;
- Working with Customers and Project Teams to drive Customer Acceptance through documentation of requirements fulfilment and adherence to exit criteria;
- Contribute or lead sprint estimation and planning sessions, both internally and with the client;
- Interested and eager to dive into new technology areas and immerse in topics relevant to the business.
- 3 years+ experience as a Business Analyst in the OTT, Web or Mobile app development industry;
- Practical experience working in an Agile environment on bespoke software development projects;
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and project management processes;
- Strong documentation skills with experience writing requirement specifications and user stories;
- Good English written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills and the ability to work independently;
- Experience in working with cross-project teams;
- Strong Customer focus with experience leading workshops;
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence or similar tools for project delivery and control;
- Tertiary Degree and/or industry recognised Business Analyst qualification.