About The Position
Accedo is looking for a talented Solution Architect to join its growing team in Singapore. At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined team, gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies and the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry. Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will be part of delivery teams engaged in designing and implementing high-performing, feature-rich applications on a variety of platforms and devices.
The objective of role:
- You will be the technical authority on the project, leading design, development, and implementation.
- You will be assessing components and optimization of system design to ensure user requirements are met.
- You will contribute to and validate the technical and operational feasibility of solutions.
- You will be involved in devising prototypes and work with Customers, Project Managers, Engineers, and QA as appropriate throughout development and implementation.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end OTT TV solutions for the customers.
- Responsible for translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions & proposals.
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions especially for OTT
- Work closely with both broadcasters and operators
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Lead project team to deliver solutions.
- Provide feedback to Product Team and be involved in product evolution
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of new technology/technical areas & share information about the solution to enable customer competence to build
- Evaluate tools and technologies to devise best practices and increase efficiencies.
- Prepare architectural designs to be presented to customers and used as a reference by Engineers.
- Ensure features adhere to regulatory and certification requirements defined by the industry, governing bodies, and OEMs (Samsung, LG, Amazon, Google, Apple, etc.).
- Participate, engage as a thought leader, and chair technical workshops both internally and with customers.
- Collaborate and work efficiently with globally distributed teams.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong knowledge and experience front-end and back-end technologies
- Programming experience in backend services
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructures, AWS, Google Cloud or Azure certification a plus.
- Understanding of the Media, PayTV, and Operator market segments along with providers in the ecosystem a plus.
- Solid engineering background with 1+ years experience architecting end-to-end solutions
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, or related discipline.
- Understanding of the OTT ecosystem, including global CDN, encoding, ad solutions, and analytics providers, as well as DRM technologies and multi-DRM strategies.
- Excellent working knowledge of modern software frameworks and developer tools.
- Practical experience working in Agile delivery environments with exposure to CI and TDD.
- Strong quality focus from a UI, functional, and performance perspective with proven experience building and testing scalable solutions.
- Excellent technical solution design and documentation skills, utilising sequence diagrams, mapping use cases, and related UML tools.
- Exemplary English communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to lead customer/partner meetings and workshops at an international level.