About The Position
Accedo helps the world’s leading video service providers deliver, grow and evolve engaging video experiences across platforms, devices, and regions. We provide a combination of innovative products and services to support our customers at every stage of the video business journey, from strategy and conception through to delivery and post-launch optimization.
The company was founded on a simple observation: emerging technologies will transform how people watch television and consume video, but video service providers will struggle to keep up with the complexities of this new landscape.
Since its establishment in 2004, Accedo has experienced continued growth and now employs over 600 talented people globally. The company is headquartered in Stockholm and has offices in London, Madrid, Budapest, Hong Kong, Delhi, Singapore, Sydney, Auckland, Toronto, New York, Los Angeles, Guadalajara, Santiago, Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires.
At Accedo, we are all pioneers; changing when, where, and how millions of people experience entertainment across the globe. Our mission is to turn TV viewers into video lovers and we are now looking for new talent to join our journey of innovation.
Accedo is looking for a talented Account Manager to join its growing Sales team in Singapore. At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined team, gain exposure to cutting edge technologies and can work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry. Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high performing and feature rich applications on a wide variety of web based platforms and devices. This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented person who is passionate about technology. If this sounds like you, we want you to apply!
- Drive revenue growth and customer satisfaction for key accounts assigned to you
- Continuously showcase and demonstrate Accedo’s products and services for key customer stakeholders to drive upsell
- Map customer organization charts to Identify and build relationships with key/influential customer stakeholders
- Develop and share thought leadership with customers and through online channels (eg. social media, Accedo website)
- Drive marketing activities highlighting key customer projects
- Develop long term value realization plans for key accounts by defining and managing appropriate portfolios of projects, in collaboration with the customer’s team, to achieve their business objectives.
- Establish and maintain Business Stakeholder/Management working relationships with our customers.
- Establish/validate corresponding tactical objectives with business process owners. Augment overall relationship management between the customer and Accedo.
- Responsible for driving and coordinating customer experience improvement programs that often require unique deliverables and/or process changes.
- Maintain and validate the customer’s business vision for the projects, and enable alignment with other projects across the customer's business.
- Manage project manager engagement with customers and be their voice and champion internally with a broad perspective on projects and implementation activities.
- Responsible for the overall management and tracking of program risk, critical issues, financial and metric reporting across the customers assigned to you.
- Responsible for the early identification and mitigation of project delays, budget slippage, revenue/cost saving realization delays etc. and escalation when required.
- Responsible for managing the payment schedule/milestone with the project manager, project controller and customer finance department.
- Monitor/advice regarding resource utilization and alignment with the customer and projects.
- Responsible for leading the development and refining of Program Management processes and procedures, working with the PMO.
- Work with the PMO to provide direction and coaching to the Project team on best practices and identify potential process improvement opportunities.
- Provide "on site" presence for Accedo as required to ensure effective project delivery.
- Assists in the business development efforts by identifying opportunities. Facilitating strategic account meetings to review sales pipelines and future account direction.
- Responsible as the interface between Business development and the delivery team
- Post-secondary education in technical field
- Strong knowledge of the Asia Pacific OTT industry and trends
- Project Management Certification desired but not required
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple third-party vendors
- Demonstrated experience managing external and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques
- Knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Business Management principles, methods and techniques
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned projects, roles and responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills and experience in mediation, negotiation, argumentation, presentation and conflict resolution
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of decision-making and problem-solving techniques to facilitate effective project and organizational leadership
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Visio
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity and professional conduct