About The Position
The multi-screen streaming video and the interactive TV space is growing rapidly. Accedo delivers rich media apps on multiple platforms ranging from Smart TVs, gaming consoles and media devices to smart phones and tablets.
At Accedo, you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies. This means working with some of the largest global media brands in the industry, e.g. Netflix, Spotify, BBC, HBO and Deutsche Telekom, just to name a few. Working in a highly collaborative and international environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high performing feature rich applications on a wide variety of web based platforms and devices.
Who are we?
We are Accedo and have more than ten years of experience helping hundreds of TV platform operators, broadcasters, media companies, and consumer electronics manufacturers across the globe to design, deliver and manage the next generation video user experience across a vast range of connected devices.
Accedo offers a truly global working environment, with offices all over the world, including Stockholm, London, New York, Silicon Valley, Sydney, and Hong Kong, amongst others.
Accedo is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join its growing Professional Services team, on a contract basis, based in Mumbai, India at client location. Working in a highly collaborative environment you will directly manage Customer engagements in Asia and be responsible for delivering Accedo solutions on a wide variety of platforms and devices.
Objective of role: Responsible for project management from initiation, planning to execution, controlling, closing of Accedo solutions to customers. This includes direct customer/ supplier interfacing as well as managing internal project delivery teams.
- Lead Professional Services engagements of Accedo.
- Direct management of projects, from initiation through to closure
- Single point of contact for customer, supplier and delivery team escalations
- Adhering to Accedo delivery best practices and supporting the on-going improvement of delivery processes
- Strong on Project management with a good know how on UI UX who will manage the delivery of native journeys on the app
- Strong coordination skills to drive UX journeys and designs with Design team
- Has basic tech understanding to negotiate and challenge dev teams
- Coordinating and brainstorming with cross-functional stakeholders like Product, IT, Tech, business, customer service, comms, brand, legal etc. to understand their requirements & aspirations, pain points or opportunities etc.
- Closely tracking the progress of the project , resource utilization, allocation, budgets
- Strong Communication skills as the role would involve presenting & selling designs to internal stakeholders, on need basis coordinating with international designers as well
- Basic understanding of digital and ecommerce ecosystem, analytics, difference and challenges involved in Android, iOS, Tablets etc platforms when it comes to native
- Drafting of any user flow documents if required