(Remote) Technical Recruiter
About The Position
Who are we?
We're Accedo, an award winning global video solutions provider delivering premium video experiences to millions of people around the globe. We’ve partnered with some of the world’s leading media companies, like HBO, CNN and Sportsnet to design, deliver and manage the next generation video user experience across a vast range of connected devices. Our teams support customers at every stage of the video business journey, from strategy and design, to delivery and post-launch optimization.
Accedo’s DNA is rooted in diversity, with offices all over the world, including Stockholm, London, New York, Toronto, Sydney, and Hong Kong, amongst others.
We’re operating in a hybrid work model which allows the flexibility for our teams to deliver their best wherever they may call home.
About the Team & Role:
We are searching for a remote Technical Recruiter to join our growing People & Culture team in Mexico to help us build and scale our recruitment practice across North America. In this role, you’ll support hiring teams and own the recruitment strategy to support tech hiring in Mexico.
Build it and they will come. This role gives you the opportunity to help shape our recruitment process and lay down the framework for a best in class candidate experience. Your creative talent in driving hiring strategies, owning full-cycle recruiting and delivering red carpet candidate touchpoints will help you thrive in this role.
You are a builder and innovator. You know that posting jobs on websites to find candidates is old school which is why you are unafraid to take risks, try new things and accept feedback with open arms to iterate along the way. You will help drive the initiative that will build our in-house internal recruiting engine.
What you'll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Manage relationships with our leadership team and hiring managers to drive the recruitment strategy for our Mexico and Latin America markets.
- Support weekly recruitment meetings, providing status updates to team leads and appropriate hiring managers.
- Craft creative and compelling job ads that stand out.
- Proactively improve our recruiting processes and identify opportunities that need refinement.
- Help manage our applicant tracking system and workflows.
- Source candidates & build a strong network of candidates by leveraging social media, online communities, networking and referrals (i.e Indeed, Linkedin, AngelList, Candidate relationship management e-mail campaigns, blogs).
- Maintain & utilize data reports and performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Implement new initiatives to increase pipeline and build employer brand awareness.
- Drive the offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates.
We're looking for:
- Recruiting or sales experience engaging people on platforms like Linkedin, Indeed, Stackoverflow, Github, etc.
- You have 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- You have deep expertise and experience in hiring technical talent in Product, Technology & Engineering.
- You are fluent communicating in English.
- You have a strong understanding of full lifecycle recruiting.
- You're a networking genius, who has a deep pool of talent upon which to gain referrals and leads.
- You're a builder of relationships, and have a knack for influencing without authority.
- You are comfortable working with technical leaders in developing leadership hiring plans.
- You love to work autonomously as much as you love to work with your team.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Private Medical Insurance (dental + vision)
- Personal days
- Paid sick leave days
- Bereavement leave
- Christmas Bonus
- Savings Fund
- Grocery vouchers
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Accedo, we are committed to fostering an environment of inclusiveness where employees are both valued and heard. Inclusion also means having diverse representation in gender, race, sex, thought, and other personal characteristics to contribute towards the betterment of our commerce and people. We strongly encourage applications from diverse communities to contribute towards our commitment of inclusivity.
If you require accommodations during the interview process, please let the recruiter know when contacted for an interview.