Senior / UX Designer - Madrid / Budapest
About The Position
Join Accedo and be a part of a team that has designed and developed multi-screen streaming experiences for over 1 billion unique devices– and counting! Our mission is to transform the video experience; our vision is for everyone to enjoy a video experience transformed by Accedo.
As a Designer at Accedo, you’ll work closely with the biggest brands in the world to bring innovative streaming experiences to their consumers through Accedo’s cutting edge products and services. You will be part of a flourishing global design team and get a chance to collaborate with colleagues worldwide, solving the most significant design challenges in the video-on-demand space.
In this role, you will support one of our amazing clients in Latin America, Europe, Africa, or the Middle East. You’ll help drive the end-to-end design process for major components of consumer-facing experiences: from research to ideation, prototyping to visual design across mobile, web and 10 FT devices.
We hope you can join us in Madrid or Budapest, but we’re open to remote candidates based in Spain or Hungary.
- Facilitate dialogue around end-user and business requirements.
- Tackle every aspect of a user’s experience - the overall flow and layout of the screens, the fields and information presented, the actions and interactions that are provided, and the visualizations of the information/data.
- Develop design artefacts and frameworks to ground teams in user-centric thinking, such as journey mapping, experience blueprinting, and research processes.
- Will to foster collaboration inside and outside the team, as well as evangelize and promote UX internally.
- English online portfolio with a range of interactive samples and/or case studies supporting design studies you’ve supported.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and process-driven skills in English; second language is an asset.
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and other design and prototyping tools.
- Ability to represent project goals and concepts to a broader product team and other leaders clearly and succinctly.
- High aptitude for collaboration and desire to constantly improve yourself and others around you.
- Ability to adapt your design methods and approach to the needs of different clients and situations.
- Shipped multiple products, ideally in the entertainment video space.
What will set you apart from other candidates:
- Experience designing for international audiences (multi-language localization), and accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.
- Experience designing for hardware products (TV, smart displays, etc.) and new interaction models.
- Experience designing for A/B/multivariate tests.
- Experience running qualitative user research and usability studies.
- Experience designing for motion and how it applies to UX.
- Work experience with a marketing, branding or agency in a UX design or research-related position demonstrating a keen design eye and/or UX role demonstrating omni-fidelity prototyping and testing skills.
Why you will love us:
- Learning opportunities and time to work on DesignOps to maximize the impact and value of design as a discipline within a company.
- You will collaborate daily with colleagues from Madrid, Budapest, Stockholm or Latin America and have the global support of designers from Toronto, Sydney, Auckland or Singapore amongst others.
- Autonomy with flexible working hours and an option to work from home– we trust our team to get their work done!
- English lessons and other local benefits.
- Nice, spacious downtown offices.