About The Position
Accedo helps the world’s leading video service providers deliver and grow engaging video experiences across platforms, devices, and regions. We provide a combination of the products and services needed to support our customers at every stage of the video business journey, from strategy and conception through to delivery and post-launch optimization.
The company was founded in 2004 on a simple observation: emerging technologies will transform how people watch television and consume video, but video service providers will struggle to keep up with the complexities of this new landscape.
Since then, Accedo has grown to over 450 employees working from 16 locations across the world. Together, we help power thousands of video experiences across tens of platforms for hundreds of customers. Globally.
At Accedo, we are all pioneers; changing when, where, and how millions of people experience entertainment across the globe. Our mission is to turn TV viewers into video lovers and we are now looking for new talent to join our journey of innovation.
About the team
Our sales team work across key accounts in the EMEA and LatAm region. They are responsible for generating new business opportunities with new and existing customers. We’re a team comprised of sales engineers, account managers, sales directors and marketing design. We care about customer success and thrive on deeply understanding customers needs and presenting solutions tailored to their requirements.
The Sales Executive is an experienced, ambitious, driven and enthusiastic sales professional who will help us grow our business in the region. Key responsibilities include:
The primary goal of this role is to generate early-stage leads through conducting outbound email/social campaigns to prospective customers across the region
- Map out the key companies in the region for a given vertical
- Work closely with the Head of Sales and Marketing to develop and implement winning sales strategies
- Collate research materials relevant to business opportunities
- Setup, manage and report on sales outreach campaigns
- Assess the market opportunities, by country, for Tier 1 customers in Broadcast and Operator verticals
- Work closely with the regional sales representatives to identify routes into decision-makers at key accounts, across a range of verticals
- Work closely with marketing to create copy, sales collateral, proposals and campaigns
- Represent Accedo in qualification calls and pursue early stage-deals
- Meeting monthly targets and KPI's
What we offer
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You will work in a dynamic and innovative organization alongside the smartest and most dedicated people in the industry.
- Multicultural offices: You will be part of a truly inclusive and diverse environment, with employees from all over the world. We are proud of being an equal opportunity employer.
- Learning opportunities: You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues worldwide.
- Friendly environment: You will collaborate tightly with colleagues and make many friends beyond the professional context.
Take the challenge and join our team!
- Target driven and motivated
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Passion for sales
- Excellent oral and written communication, able to articulate and present well in front of technical and executive-level stakeholders
- You will have 2+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises
- Experience with marketing outreach tools and Salesforce a plus