Accedo is looking for a new People & Culture Partner to our London team
About The Position
Accedo is the trusted video experience transformation pioneer, improving the lives of video consumers by the hundreds of millions. We offer a portfolio of experience centric video solutions that enable our customers to monetize video and transform video services to meet rapidly changing consumer expectations and to better compete. Accedo customers include over 350 of the world’s leading video service providers, such as Astro, Deutsche Telekom, Paramount+, and Telefonica, among many others.
Accedo is a truly global company, with offices all over the world, including Stockholm, Madrid, Toronto, Sydney, and Hong Kong, amongst others. We offer an inspiring and flexible work environment where you will be empowered to follow your passion, to see possibilities, and to continuously learn and grow. Not to mention, one of the friendliest teams on the globe!
This is a great time to continue your career within People & Culture! Many of the traditional HR practices and conventions are being challenged today, and at Accedo, you will join us in rethinking and reshaping People & Culture. Together, we continuously look for innovative solutions, where we experiment, measure, fail, learn and adjust as a team.
Objective of the role
As an integral part of the People & Culture team, you are responsible to drive the People and Culture strategy locally. As a member of our team, you understand the basics and are eager to learn more about the dynamics between people in a fast paced, global business environment. You will work closely with people managers in the London office, enabling them to be the best leaders for their teams, combining business priorities with employee engagement.
Reporting into the Regional People & Culture Director, and being a part of a global organisation, it is important that you stay connected to team members and business leaders across the globe, promoting knowledge sharing, transparency and cooperation.
Some key work areas
- Provide assistance and guidance to employees for matters related to life and wellbeing at Accedo London office with the goal to foster a supportive, appreciative, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Partner with leaders to drive the execution of the People Strategy
- Provide guidance and counsel to employees and leaders on employee relations matters and workplace practices
- Analyse and leverage people data to identify trends and recommend solutions that improve outcomes in all areas of employee engagement
- Ensure proper interaction and consistent application of company core values, policies and procedures.
- Receive, evaluate and respond appropriately to employees and leaders questions and concerns.
- Plan, develop, implement and promote activities and programs that enhance overall employee engagement, communication and productive work relations.
Do you have a particular interest or experience in an HR specialist field like Comp & Ben, Mobility, Learning & Development, or others? Great! We'd love to have you take the lead in company wide activities & projects in that field, giving you global exposure far beyond your own region.
As a change champion you will thrive in coaching leaders towards our shared People & Culture goals and objectives
In Addition, You Will Be/have
- Some previous HRBP/Generalist experience from small to medium matrixed organisations with basic understanding of local payroll and benefits practices
- Partnered and coached local stakeholders in driving a successful people agenda
- Ability to balance strategic thinking/long term opportunities with execution of operational tasks
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and sensitive information in a persuasive, structured and clear way
- Ideally you have work experience from software, high tech, or IT industry