Graduate Trainee - QAE
About The Position
Accedo's Graduate Trainee (Quality Assurance Engineer) Program is to develop and foster the potential fresh graduate to explore a career path in software quality assurance. During the on-the-job training, you'll be working closely with our senior team members on applications for world famous brands from idea stage through to market launch.
What You Will be Doing:
- Conduct testing systematically against various aspects of applications. Capture descriptive procedures in order to reproduce reported defects. Report and keep track of defects in the defect tracking system. Keep up with various statuses of identified defects throughout the defect life cycle
- Work closely with various members in project teams to obtain a thorough understanding in application features as well as device capabilities and constraints
- Designing, developing and executing test plans, cases and scripts to ensure that products of exceptional quality are delivered, aligned with business objectives on various platforms such as mobile, tablet, web, TV, STB and game console
- Conduct regular quality assurance routines to ensure application quality is maintained throughout projects
- Provide appropriate planning and execution in regression testing, performance testing, integration testing, and other non-functional testing to ensure successful application deployment
- Opportunity to work on test automation with different levels, for mobile, smart TV as well as server side
- Defining, developing and deploying project quality assurance initiatives throughout entire project life cycle, including current and future project development, enhancements or maintenance of existing projects
- Collaborate in a cross-function delivery team to ensure that all aspects of quality are actively discussed and addressed during the delivery process
- Provide input to the QAE Lead/QAE Manager for all QAE related activities and dependencies
Who is our Right Fit:
- Recent university graduates from in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline with less than 1 year’s work experience and possess the following qualities:
- Basic knowledge of software development, implementation lifecycle and hands-on programming experience
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and a good team player
- Strong enthusiasm and commitment toward establishing a long-term career in field of software development
- Good team spirit with ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communicator, detail-oriented and quality-focused
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Who are we?
We are Accedo and we have more than fifteen years of experience helping hundreds of TV platform operators, broadcasters, media companies, and consumer electronics manufacturers across the globe. We design, deliver and manage the next generation video user experience across Smart TVs, gaming consoles, Set-Top Boxes, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, Web, Smartphones, tablets and more.
Accedo offers a truly global working environment, with offices all over the world, including Stockholm, London, New York, Silicon Valley, Sydney, Hong Kong, Toronto, Guadalajara and more. This means working with some of the largest global media brands in the industry, like Netflix, Spotify, BBC, HBO, and Deutsche Telekom, just to name a few.
At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined team, gain exposure to the latest technologies and work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry.