Sales Operations Engineer
About The Position
Accedo helps the world’s leading video service providers deliver and grow engaging video experiences across platforms, devices, and regions. We provide a combination of the products and services needed to support our customers at every stage of the video business journey, from strategy and conception through to delivery and post-launch optimization.
The company was founded in 2004 on a simple observation: emerging technologies will transform how people watch television and consume video, but video service providers will struggle to keep up with the complexities of this new landscape.
At Accedo, we are all pioneers; changing when, where, and how millions of people experience entertainment across the globe. Our mission is to turn TV viewers into video lovers and we are now looking for new talent to join our journey of innovation.
About the Role:
As a Sales Operations Engineer, you will be supporting Accedo’s Asia Pacific (APAC) business assisting the business development, finance, and delivery functions through the provision of administrative and technical support for planning, forecasting and managing sales revenue. The successful candidate should hold an undergraduate degree, and have experience supporting sales or business operations. A keen interest in technology and the OTT space is an advantage, as is a working knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
You will report directly to the Head of Operations - APAC and may at times take direction from other senior managers and stakeholders from within the Company.
This role will need to be highly collaborative to be successful, working with regional functions including Sales, Engineering, Delivery, Marketing, Finance and Operations.
What you will do:
- Administering day-to-day CRM activities for the APAC sales team
- Provide internal sales support modelling revenue and costing information in enterprise applications and business systems.
- Liaise directly with Sales Directors and Account Managers providing a customer-centric service ensuring the pipeline of sales is accurately reflected and maintained within internal systems.
- Creating, configuring and maintaining sales orders inside internal systems
- Work with the commercial teams to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Undertake routine activities to support sales execution, both externally and internally, interfacing with management, operations, finance and commercial teams.
- Provide sales intelligence and advice by analysing data and generating metrics and business reports, and ensuring dashboards accurately reflect the business outlook.
- Provide routine sales pipeline governance following established practices ensuring compliance with accounting and regulatory requirements.
- Creating business reports covering trends and analysis across multiple business systems.
- Ensuring weekly / monthly CRM reporting from the sales team is adhered to in a timely manner.
- Performing analysis on customers, prospects and sales opportunities and feeding insights to the sales and business operations teams for revenue management and data enrichment.
- Other activities to enhance the sales process.
What we offer
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You will work in a dynamic and innovative organisation alongside the smartest and most dedicated people in the industry.
- Multicultural teams: You will be part of a truly inclusive and diverse environment, with employees from all over the world. We are proud of being an equal opportunity employer.
- Learning opportunities: You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues worldwide.
- Friendly environment: You will collaborate tightly with colleagues and make many friends beyond the professional context.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in sales and business support serving internal functions and management.
- Initiative-taking and enthusiastic, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Possessing excellent levels of detail and accuracy, and able to shoulder responsibility.
- Strong experience using Salesforce or related CRM/ERP systems to facilitate day-to-day sales operations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various internal teams to provide timely and cohesive data
- You are driven by values of Aspiration, Courage and Trust
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Very strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented personality is a must
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A broad understanding of technology as it relates to media, video infrastructure, the device partner ecosystem, and agile consulting principles