Sales Operations Analyst
About The Position
Accedo helps the world’s leading video service providers deliver and grow engaging video experiences across platforms, devices, and regions. We provide a combination of the products and services needed to support our customers at every stage of the video business journey, from strategy and conception through to delivery and post-launch optimization.
At Accedo, we are all pioneers; changing when, where, and how millions of people experience entertainment across the globe. Our mission is to turn TV viewers into video lovers and we are now looking for new talent to join our journey of innovation.
About the Role:
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be supporting Accedo’s Asia Pacific (APAC) business assisting the business development, finance, and delivery functions through the provision of administrative and technical support for planning, forecasting and analysing sales revenue. The successful candidate should hold an undergraduate degree, and have experience supporting sales or business operations. A keen interest in technology and the OTT space is an advantage, as is a working knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
You will report directly to the Sales Operations Manager, APAC and may at times take direction from other stakeholders from within the Company.
This role will need to be highly collaborative to be successful, working with regional functions including Sales, Finance and Operations.
What you will do:
- Provide internal sales support modelling revenue and costing information in enterprise applications and business systems.
- Liaise directly with Sales Managers and Account Managers providing a customer-centric service ensuring the pipeline of sales is accurately reflected and maintained within internal systems.
- Creating, configuring and maintaining sales orders inside internal systems
- Undertake routine activities to support sales execution, both externally and internally, interfacing with operations, finance and commercial teams.
- Analyse data, generate metrics and business reports, and ensure dashboards accurately reflect the business outlook.
- Creating business reports covering trends and analysis across multiple business systems.
- Ensuring weekly / monthly CRM reporting from the sales team is adhered to in a timely manner.
- Other activities to enhance the sales process.
What we offer
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You will work in a dynamic and innovative organisation alongside the smartest and most dedicated people in the industry.
- Multicultural teams: You will be part of a truly inclusive and diverse environment, with employees from all over the world. We are proud of being an equal opportunity employer.
- Learning opportunities: You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues worldwide.
- Friendly environment: You will collaborate tightly with colleagues and make many friends beyond the professional context.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales and business support serving internal functions and management.
- Initiative-taking and enthusiastic, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Possessing excellent levels of detail and accuracy, and able to shoulder responsibility.
- Strong experience using Salesforce or related CRM/ERP systems to facilitate day-to-day sales operations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various internal teams to provide timely and cohesive data
- You are driven by values of Aspiration, Courage and Trust
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Very strong verbal and written English communication skills
- A broad understanding of technology as it relates to media, video infrastructure, the device partner ecosystem, and agile consulting principles