Front End Engineer (Mid Level)
About The Position
Accedo is looking for talented Web Engineers to join its growing Professional Services team in Guadalajara. At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies and the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry. Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high-performing feature-rich applications on a wide variety of web-based platforms and devices.
What we do at Accedo:
Guadalajara Office was founded 6 years back, and we have been growing our team by hiring talented developers to work on big impact applications around the globe. We have a friendly and inclusive culture that you’ll love, and you’ll also find good opportunities to grow your career
What you’ll do:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input are validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with multi-platform apps for SmartTVs, Game consoles, set-top boxes, and Websites
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3, including pre-processors, such as sass, less and scss.
- You have a basic understanding of Event Model and Design Patterns
- You have good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, promises, and AJAX/Fetch
- You are proficient in understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- You are familiar with front-end build tools, such as Webpack, Rollup, Grunt, Gulp.js
- You have a good understanding of code versioning tools, such as git and gitflow.
- You have a good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Current place of residence in any state of Mexico but willing to relocate to Guadalajara.