Software Engineer - Android
About The Position
Accedo is looking for talented Android Developers to join its growing Professional Services team in Guadalajara. At Accedo you will gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and the opportunity to work on applications for world-famous brands from the idea stage through to market launch.
- Do you keep on top of all things of Google and enjoy reading blogs and articles regarding the world of Android development?
- Are you passionate about providing accurate estimates and delivering successful results at the end of each development cycle?
If so, then this is the team you want to join. We care about software craftsmanship, constantly improving our work and ourselves while having fun doing it.
What you'll do:
- Work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaborate with a diverse team.
- Follow or implement the architecture of features that impacts global projects.
- Identify issues and raise concerns/blockers for mitigation.
- Work closely with our customers to deliver the best video experience.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary platforms such as Web, iOS, UX/UI, and delivery.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high-performing feature-rich applications on a wide variety of android platforms and devices.
What we are looking for:
- An Android Engineer with 3+ years of professional experience developing Android applications
- Deep understanding of Android development and best practices in Kotlin and/or Java
- Good understanding of Android architecture, patterns, and open-source libraries.
- Must have good problem-solving skills and love technical challenges
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills and knows when to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off peers