iOS Developer (Intern)
About The Position
Be part of our internship program at Accedo!
As an intern at Accedo, you will gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and the opportunity to work on applications for world-famous brands from the idea stage through to market launch.
The benefits of the program are:
- Training and development for a Software Developer role working with iOS
- Opportunity to work in a Global environment with teams in CAN and USA
- Professional opportunities
Time frame: 6 months
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 4 hrs (flexible schedule)
Stipend granted: To disclose on interview
Your job duties as a software engineer include.
- Utilizing programming languages such as Swift
- Learning with team members to develop software products that meet business needs.
- Working closely with engineering and client teams to launch real applications consumed by thousands of users.
- Advanced English level (Oral and written)
- Willing to learn
- Student of System Engineer /Information Technology or related (3rd or 4th year)
- Interested in iOS development, and experience in at least one project on iOS is a must
- Located in Guadalajara