About The Position
Accedo is looking for talented Web Engineers to join its growing Professional Services team in Guadalajara. At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting edge technologies and the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry. Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high performing feature rich applications on a wide variety of web based platforms and devices.
What we do at Accedo:
Guadalajara Office was founded 5 years back and we have been growing our team hiring talented developers to work on big impact applications around the globe. We have a friendly and inclusive culture that you’ll love, and you’ll also find good opportunities to grow your career
What you’ll do:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Work with multi-platform apps for SmartTVs, Game consoles, set-top boxes and Websites
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3, including pre-processors, such as sass, less and scss.
- You have a basic understanding of Event Model and Design Patterns
- You have good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, promises, and AJAX/Fetch
- You are proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- You are familiar with front-end build tools, such as Webpack, Rollup, Grunt, Gulp.js
- You have a good understanding of code versioning tools, such as git and gitflow.
- You have a good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance