About The Position
What we do at Accedo:
Accedo's Guadalajara Office was founded 5 years ago, we have been growing our team by hiring talented developers to work on big impact applications around the globe. We have a friendly and inclusive culture that you’ll love, and you’ll also find good opportunities to grow your career.
The Objective of the role
- You will be responsible for promoting a sound engineering culture through hands-on development, code reviews, contributing to the improvement of the application architecture, and enhancing engineering processes
- Are you passionate about Agile development process and improving the efficiency of the software development process?
- If so, then this is the team you want to join. We care about software craftsmanship, constantly improving our work and ourselves while having fun doing it!
- Good understanding of software development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Strong experience and knowledge of architectural patterns and know when to apply them.
- Strong communication skills and knows when to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off peers; ability to communicate seamlessly with engineers, operation teams, and designers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, or related discipline (not a must).
- 3-5 years professional experience as a software developer.
- 2-3 years developing React.js / Node.js web applications.
- Native Spanish language, proficient in English, any other language is a plus.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges
- Experience in streaming applications is a plus.
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party APIs and libraries is highly desirable.
- Experience in using cloud service providers (e.g.: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is a plus.
- Experience in other tech stacks is also beneficial (mobile, Java, go, etc.).
- Exposure to Agile, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development is a plus.
- Current place of residence in any state of Mexico but willing to relocate to Guadalajara.