Sales & Account Manager
About The Position
The multi-screen streaming video and the interactive TV space is growing rapidly. Accedo delivers rich media apps on multiple platforms ranging from Smart TVs, gaming consoles and media devices to smart phones and tablets.
At Accedo, you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies. This means working with some of the largest global media brands in the industry, e.g. Netflix, TataPlay,Discovery, HBO and Deutsche Telekom, just to name a few. Working in a highly collaborative and international environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high performing feature rich applications on a wide variety of web based platforms and devices.
Who are we?
We are Accedo and have more than fifteen years of experience helping hundreds of TV platform operators, broadcasters, media companies, and consumer electronics manufacturers across the globe to design, deliver and manage the next generation video user experience across a vast range of connected devices.
Accedo offers a truly global working environment, with offices all over the world, including Stockholm, London, New York, Sydney, Singapore and Hong Kong, amongst others.
At the end of the day, our employees are what make us who we are, which means we work hard to create a good working environment with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop within Accedo, wherever they want to be in the world. We are on a journey, and are always open to ideas and individuals that want to contribute to making that journey a success.
Accedo is looking for a talented Account Manager to join its growing Sales team in New Delhi, India. At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined team, gain exposure to cutting edge technologies and can work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry. Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high performing and feature rich applications on a wide variety of web based platforms and devices. This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented person who is passionate about technology. If this sounds like you, we want you to apply!
- Drive revenue growth and customer satisfaction for key accounts assigned to you
- Continuously showcase and demonstrate Accedo’s products, solutions and services for key customer stakeholders to drive upsell
- Map customer organization charts to Identify and build relationships with key/influential customer stakeholders
- Develop and share thought leadership with customers and through online channels (eg. social media, Accedo website)
- Drive marketing activities highlighting key customer projects
- Develop long term value realization plans for key accounts by defining and managing appropriate portfolios of projects, in collaboration with the customer’s team, to achieve their business objectives.
- Establish and maintain Business Stakeholder/Management working relationships with our customers.
- Establish/validate corresponding tactical objectives with business process owners. Augment overall relationship management between the customer and Accedo.
- Responsible for driving and coordinating customer experience improvement programs that often require unique deliverables and/or process changes.
- Maintain and validate the customer’s business vision for the projects, and enable alignment with other projects across the customer's business.
- Manage project manager engagement with customers and be their voice and champion internally with a broad perspective on projects and implementation activities.
- Responsible for the overall management and tracking of program risk, critical issues, financial and metric reporting across the customers assigned to you.
- Responsible for the early identification and mitigation of project delays, budget slippage, revenue/cost saving realisation delays etc. and escalation when required.
- Responsible for managing the payment schedule/milestone with the project manager, project controller and customer finance department.
- Monitor/advice regarding resource utilisation and alignment with the customer and projects.
- Responsible for leading the development and refining of Program Management processes and procedures, working with the PMO.
- Work with the PMO to provide direction and coaching to the Project team on best practices and identify potential process improvement opportunities.
- Provide "on site" presence for Accedo as required to ensure effective project delivery.
- Assists in the business development efforts by identifying opportunities. Facilitating strategic account meetings to review sales pipelines and future account direction.
- Responsible as the interface between Business development and the delivery team
- Post-secondary education in technical field
- Ability to engage, build and maintain relationships with C-Suite and Senior Leadership team both internally and on client side.
- Strong knowledge of the APAC OTT industry and trends
- Project Management Certification desired but not required
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple third-party vendors
- Demonstrated experience managing external and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of Project Management principles, methods and techniques
- Knowledge of software application development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Business Management principles, methods and techniques
- Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned projects, roles and responsibilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills and experience in mediation, negotiation, argumentation, presentation and conflict resolution
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of decision-making and problem-solving techniques to facilitate effective project and organisational leadership
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Demonstrated work ethic, integrity and professional conduct