Junior HR Generalist
About The Position
Accedo is the trusted video experience transformation pioneer, improving the lives of video consumers by the hundreds of millions. We offer a portfolio of experience centric video solutions that enable our customers to monetize video and transform video services to meet rapidly changing consumer expectations and to better compete. Accedo customers include over 350 of the world’s leading video service providers, such as Astro, Deutsche Telekom, FEDisney, Fox, HBO, NBC Universal, and Telefonica, among many others.
Accedo offers a truly global working environment, with offices all over the world, including Stockholm, Madrid, Toronto, Sydney, and Hong Kong, amongst others.
Objective of the Role:
The role will support the HR team and will be based in Delhi. This is a contractual role for a duration of 6 months. The position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment/employment, employee relations, on boarding.
- Manage day-to-day recruiting activities involving internal and external job posting, resume screening, interview scheduling and candidate interviews and share feedback with hiring managers. Provides a high level of customer service to assist the HR team.
- Maintain clear, regular communications with hiring managers regarding position requirements, sourcing strategies, candidate assessment, interviewing strategies, etc.
- Prepare employment related documents for new hires and manage employee P - files. Ensure all employee information in the HR information system is accurate and up-to-date.
- Provide support in organising team building events and assist in employee relations.
- Independently manage and handle all rounded office administrative tasks including but not limited to: office supplies management and procurement, office space maintenance and improvement, courier distribution and management etc.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time such as liasoning with Finance, support in payroll etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 0-2 years of operational HR experience
- Should have hands on experience on IT/Non IT profiles
- Team player, proactive and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills along with good English communication ability.