Software Engineer Full Stack
About The Position
Objective of role
- You will play a key role in designing, building and maintaining large-scale, high availability backend services and infrastructure.
- From time to time you will also work alongside other web engineers to accelebrate the integration of the services we built and the web applications.
- Your roles will include dialogues with customers and requirement analysis.
- Do you keep on top of all things TypeScript and backend technologies?
- Are you passionate about the Agile development process and improving the efficiency of the software development process?
- If so, then this is the team you want to join. We care about software craftsmanship, constantly improving our work and ourselves while having fun doing it!
Skills and Experience
- Strong web development experience in React.
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools - and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them.
- Strong communication skills and knows when to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off peers; ability to communicate seamlessly with engineers as well as customers.
- 5 years professional experience developing React and Node.js based web applications.
- Proficient in NodeJS; experience with Go would be a plus.
- Experience in development, deployment and maintenance of backend services in micro-service architecture.
- Deep understanding of RESTful API; Knowledge of GraphQL or gRPC would be a plus.
- Experience in setting up any of the following, cache, database, message queue, scheduled task or logging services.
- Experience in ElasticSearch and Kibana would be a plus.
- Experience in at least one of the cloud service providers (AWS, GCP or Azure); Certification would be a plus.
- Experience in using Docker; Experience in Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Previous experience on building end user facing products with scale would be a plus.
- Good command of English is required.
- Self motivated and customer focused.
- If you have an active Github profile, we would love to review it as well.