About The Position
Accedo is looking for a highly skilled self-motivated Senior Accountant in our New Delhi office.
Reporting into the BU Finance Director, you will play a key role in enforcing Finance as a business function, while help ensure the completeness and accuracy of all financial accounting in addition to ensure such are compliant with internal policies and external statutory requirements for entities within the BU.
You shall have an entrepreneurial drive for success and be an integral member in our Asia Pacific Finance team. You shall possess deep experience in operational control and financial accounting. You are diligent and passionate, resourceful and collaborative, enjoy finding solutions to accounting challenges and can be team player. You will gain global experience and work alongside A+ players in an evolving and rapidly-growing company with tons of room for professional growth. Ideal candidate must be versatile and hands-on who is willing to roll up the sleeves to complete all the necessary accounting routines while always bearing in mind areas for improvement.
Accounting TDS GST Income Tax Financial control Reconciliations
Audit Team-player Independent
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform accounting close procedures including general ledger maintenance, payment journal entries, reconciling credit card and bank accounts. Verify, allocate and reconcile transactions against approvals across business units and business functions.
- Process accounts payable: Manage AP and related correspondence including data entry and filing/archiving. Ensure all invoices correctly coded, properly approved and paid within terms. Review and process expense reports and compile corporate/executives credit card transactions. Perform file maintenance, quarterly vendor account reconciliations and year-end processing.
- Process accounts receivable: Assist in submitting e-invoices and follow up with customer accounts to ensure on-time payments and quarterly customer reconciliations.
- Monitor and projects weekly cash flow; reviews cash receipts and disbursements.
- Ensure timely filing, reconciliation, payment/refund and compliance on GST, TDS and Income Tax.
- Coordinate and act as a primary point of liaison with auditors, external consultants and banks.
- Provide support in reconciling year-end financials and prepare financial statements and other necessary financial reports.
- Identify and work individually and cross-functionally toward business process improvement, propose changes and creative solutions, research commonly implemented accounting procedures, document accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Review and record all purchasing of capital assets.
- Manage the administration and process monthly payroll related matters.
- Assist in producing error-free financial reporting
- Participate in global finance initiative and ad-hoc projects such as periodic system conversion and/or updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, with a minimum 7 years related accounting experience in operational Financial Accounting.
- Previous experience in Multinational Companies in the Technology Service industry is preferred.
- Strong communication skills. Able to present financial issues clearly to non-Finance audiences in English, in verbal and written form.
- Be an exceptional Team player. Demonstrate can-do positive attitude.
- Commitment to detail and error-free accounting, with a high sense of analytical acumen.
- Ability to work with competing priorities with sense of urgency and commitment. Eager to be successful in a fast-paced environment.
- Great flexibility and can work under minimal supervision and ambiguous guidelines.
- Superior organizational and time-management skills. Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively within Finance, and also with peers, BU managers and executives in the business to achieve goals within set deadlines.
- Self-motivated and think outside-of-the-box with a positive and vibrant demeanor.
- Strong knowledge of Accounting principles and standards, and Finance concepts.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is a plus.
- Candidates from Delhi NCR is highly preferred.
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Accountant.
You must be an exceptional team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a successful and growing company, this may be the right role for you.