Software Engineer React Native
About The Position
Accedo is looking for talented React-Native Engineers. At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, working with cutting-edge technologies and the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry. Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high-performing, feature-rich applications.
Objective of role: Crafting applications for world-famous brands from ideation, implementation, through to market launch. Your role may also involve customer workshops and discussions, requirements analysis, and support. The role may also involve collaboration with Accedo’s overseas offices.
- Do you always stay innovative and open-mind with a progressive mindset to challenge systems and provide solutions to change?
- Are you passionate about the Agile development process and improving the efficiency of software creation?
- Are you passionate about delivering quality results at the end of each development cycle?
- If so, then this is the team you want to join. We care about software craftsmanship, constantly improving our work and ourselves while having fun doing it.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven ReactJS / React Native development experience with apps published to the app store.
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools and knowing when to apply them
- Enjoying in a community of great and enthusiastic people who share goals and accomplishments
- Experience applying software design and architectural patterns and knowing the benefits and trade-off between them
- Strong communication skills and willingness to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off peers
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related discipline
- 2+ years of professional experience and experience developing React Native applications
- Hands-on development experience using ReactJS / React Native or TypeScript
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party API’s and libraries highly desirable
- Deep Knowledge in programming Design Patterns or UI Frameworks
- Experience in mobile application integration (native iOS/Android) with a track record in React Native projects is a plus
- Good understanding of mobile device variants, capabilities, and constraints
- Experience in other tech stacks is also beneficial
- Exposure to Agile, Continuous Integration, Test-Driven Development is a plus
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges
- Experience in Video and media-based development projects (DRM, OVPs, Advertising, Analytics) a plus