Software Engineer Full Stack
About The Position
Accedo is looking for talented Fullstack Engineers to join its growing team in New Delhi. At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting edge technologies and the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry. Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high performing feature rich applications on a wide variety of web based platforms and devices.
Objective of role
You will be primarily focusing on building backend services in NodeJS that power OTT applications for world famous brands from idea stage through to market launch.
- You will play a key role in designing, building and maintaining large-scale, high availability backend services and infrastructure.
- From time to time you will also work alongside other web engineers to accelerate the integration of the services we built and the web applications.
- Your roles will include dialogues with customers and requirement analysis.
- Do you keep on top of all things TypeScript and backend technologies?
- Are you passionate about the Agile development process and improving the efficiency of the software development process?
- If so, then this is the team you want to join. We care about software craftsmanship, constantly improving our work and ourselves while having fun doing it!
Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of Nodejs and React.
- Experience in backend development.
- Experience in web development.
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools - and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Understanding of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them.
- Strong communication skills and knows when to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off peers; ability to communicate seamlessly with engineers as well as customers
- 1+ years of professional experience developing Node.js and/or React based web applications, strong graduate candidates are also welcome.
- Proficient in NodeJS; experience with Go would be a plus.
- Good understanding of RESTful API; Knowledge of GraphQL and/or gRPC would be a plus.
- Experience in using Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Experience in ElasticSearch and Kibana would be a plus.
- Experience in at least one of the cloud service providers, AWS, GCP or Azure, would be a plus.
- Good command of English is required.
- Self motivated and customer focused.
- If you have an active Github profile, we would love to review it as well.