Software Engineer React Js
About The Position
Accedo is looking for talented Web Engineers to join its growing Professional Services team in New Delhi. At Accedo, you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined development team, gaining exposure to cutting-edge technologies and the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry. Working in a highly collaborative environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high performing feature rich applications on a wide variety of web-based platforms and devices.
Objective of role: Primarily software development of React JS and other front-end devices applications. You will work on applications for world famous brands from idea stage through to market launch. Your role can also include customer discussions, requirements analysis and testing support. The role can involve a close relationship with Accedo’s overseas offices.
- Are you passionate about the Agile development process and improving the efficiency of the software development process?
- Are you passionate about providing accurate estimates and delivering successful results at the end of each development cycle?
- If so, then this is the team you want to join. We care about software craftsmanship, constantly improving our work and ourselves while having fun doing it
Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools - and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them
- Strong communication skills and knows when to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off peers
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related disciplines
- 3+ years’ professional experience developing React / Node.js - based web applications
- Proficient in HTML5 and ES6 and above
- Experience designing and building RESTful API services on Node.js
- Experience in using cloud service providers (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) is highly recommended
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party API’s and libraries is highly desirable
- Exposure to Agile, SonarQube, Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development is a plus.
- Exposure to React Native is beneficial
- Exposure to GraphQL / NoSQL is beneficial
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- Experience in Video and media based development projects (DRM, OVPs, Advertising, Analytics) is beneficial
- Extensive client-facing experience with an excellent command of English