Senior Software Engineer Web(CTV)
About The Position
Senior Software Engineer (Web):
- Are you passionate about the Agile development process and improving the efficiency of the software development process?
- Are you passionate about providing accurate estimates and delivering successful results at the end of each development cycle?
- If so, then this is the team you want to join. We care about software craftsmanship, constantly improving our work and ourselves while having fun doing it
Skills and Experience
- Good understanding of development methodologies, testing practices, and tools - and knowing when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns and knows when to apply them
- Strong communication skills and knows when to ask for help and bounce ideas and solutions off peers
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related disciplines
- 5+ years’ professional experience developing React / Node.js - based web applications
- Proficient in HTML5 and ES6 and above
- Experience designing and building RESTful API services on Node.js
- Experience in using cloud service providers (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party API’s and libraries is highly desirable
- Experience in other tech stacks is also beneficial (e.g, Go or Rust)
- Exposure to Agile, SonarQube, Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development is a plus.
- Exposure to GraphQL / NoSQL is beneficial
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges
- Experience in Video and media based development projects (DRM, OVPs, Advertising, Analytics) is beneficial
- Extensive client-facing experience with an excellent command of English