Global Marketing Coordinator
About The Position
Accedo helps the world’s leading video service providers deliver and grow engaging video experiences across platforms, devices, and regions. We provide a combination of the products and services needed to support our customers at every stage of the video business journey, from strategy and conception through to delivery and post-launch optimization.
The company was founded in 2004 on a simple observation: emerging technologies will transform how people watch television and consume video, but video service providers will struggle to keep up with the complexities of this new landscape.
Since then, Accedo has grown to over 450 employees working from 16 locations across the world. Together, we help power thousands of video experiences across tens of platforms for hundreds of customers. Globally.
At Accedo, we are all pioneers; changing when, where, and how millions of people experience entertainment across the globe. Our mission is to turn TV viewers into video lovers and we are now looking for new talent to join our journey of innovation.
We're looking for a Global Marketing Coordinator to join Accedo's Global Marketing department. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative marketer to join a small team where autonomy is encouraged and the scope of work is broad. The position will be based out of either the Stockholm or London offices.
What you will do:
- Accountable for digital content initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads to influence sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate across functions and regions to help deliver an effective digital marketing strategy, including marketing automation and programmatic advertising.
- Use research and customer profile information to help brainstorm and create content, always looking to optimize the path to conversion.
- Responsible for designing visual assets and collaterals including slide presentations, PDF designs, and other forms of digital campaign assets.
- Maintenance of the Accedo website and related landing pages, including basic SEO understanding, content categorization, and measurement.
- Assist the Head of Marketing with the execution of all Marketing related initiatives.
Who you are:
- A creative marketer with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, preferably working with complex tech products.
- A “can-do” person with the ability to get things done.
- Eager to learn and willing to step outside of your immediate comfort zone.
- Have the ability to prioritize and juggle a large number of projects.
- Enjoy working in a global, diverse team with a high degree of innovation.
Your skills and experience:
- BA/BS, Business Degree in Marketing or Design.
- Experience working in Photoshop, InDesign, and WordPress.
- Some familiarity working with video editing software, such as Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Knowledge of social media and experience running both paid and organic campaigns.
- Experience running other forms of digital marketing campaigns, including search, email, and display advertising.
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Strong writing skills (English)
What we offer
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You will work in a dynamic and innovative organization alongside the smartest and most dedicated people in the industry.
- Multicultural offices: You will be part of a truly inclusive and diverse environment, with employees from all over the world. We are proud of being an equal opportunity employer.
- Learning opportunities: You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues worldwide.
- Friendly environment: You will collaborate tightly with colleagues and make many friends beyond the professional context.
Take the challenge and join our team!
If you would like to join our team, please send in your application with both CV and cover letter.