About The Position
UX/UI Designer in Budapest
Accedo is looking for a UX/UI Designer in Budapest to join the Accedo UX & Design team and together transform the video experience for millions of people worldwide.
At Accedo you will be part of a multicultural and multi-disciplined design team delivering feature-rich design and innovative user experiences for smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, gaming consoles and pretty much any other device you can watch videos on.
The working environment is international and challenging and gives you the possibility to evolve your skillset whilst working with new technologies and exciting customers and partners like HBO, Fox, Discovery, CNN, Tata, CNBC and many more.
We strongly believe in career development and work in a forward-thinking environment that is based on collaboration, knowledge sharing and continuous improvement through feedback.
To be considered eligible for this position you have at least 1-3 years of working experience and a portfolio showing your high attention to detail. The recruitment screening will start beginning of January 2021.
Why do we like to come to work on a Monday morning?
- We are a multicultural dynamic team with creative professionals from around the world, inspiring and motivating on all design aspects.
- We like working together. The relationship with our peers and managers constantly gets the highest scores in our internal engagement surveys.
- We have the opportunity to work with the bleeding edge of technology designing for literally all platforms available on the market (iOS, Android, Windows, smart TVs, Apple TV, Roku, AR, VR ...).
- Our office is located in the centre of the city, Rákóczi út 1-3.
- We enjoy flex hours and the possibility to arrange our working schedule to personal needs.
Our core values are Aspiration, Courage and Trust. We let them guide our daily work from recruitment and hiring, to decision making, teamwork and feedback culture.
Designing the best video user experience on any device - together
We might be a good match if you would like to...
- Inspire and collaborate with your team members to produce ground breaking, thoughtful and relevant work, focusing on users, innovation and quality.
- Design and execute all aspects of user experience and interface design. From IA, wireframing, UI mockups, Lo-Hi Level prototyping to Motion.
- Work with pretty much any device and technology where users can consume videos: iOS, Android, Responsive Web, smart TVs, STBs, game consoles, AR, VR and any new media device not yet on the market.
- Contribute to creative concepts for breakthrough experiences that match our client’s strategic objectives.
- Fine tune your visual design skills and perfection your attention to detail. Experience with Motion Design and micro animation is a definitive plus!
- Be a conceptual thinker, researching and developing new user interface ideas.
- Serve as a key creative voice UX/UI on your projects through all phases of work; from pitching to discovery, research, conceptualization, and production, and Design QA.
- Work closely with other designers, project managers and developers to understand technical requirements and eventually meet client goals.
- Prepare, moderate and summarise stakeholders workshops to gather all the relevant information to inform your designs.
- Develop sales and marketing collateral in digital and print media form for Accedo’s corporate use.
- Teamwork - You will be part of an amazing UX Team with designers working from different offices across Europe and we do like to feel like a big loving family.