About The Position
Join Accedo and be a part of a team that has designed and developed multi-screen streaming experiences for over 1 billion unique devices– and counting! Our mission is to transform the video experience; our vision is for everyone to enjoy a video experience transformed by Accedo.
As a Designer at Accedo, you’ll work closely with the biggest brands in the world to bring innovative streaming experiences to their consumers through Accedo’s cutting edge products and services. You will be part of a flourishing global design team and get a chance to collaborate with colleagues worldwide, solving the most significant design challenges in the video-on-demand space.
In this role, you will support one of our amazing clients in Latin America, Europe, Africa, or the Middle East. You’ll help drive the end-to-end design process for major components of consumer-facing experiences: from research to ideation, prototyping to visual design across mobile, web and 10 FT devices.
- Facilitate dialogue around end-user and business requirements.
- Tackle every aspect of a user’s experience - the overall flow and layout of the screens, the fields and information presented, the actions and interactions that are provided, and the visualizations of the information/data.
- Develop design artifacts and frameworks to ground teams in user-centric thinking, such as journey mapping, experience blueprinting, and research processes.
- Will to foster collaboration inside and outside the team, as well as evangelize and promote UX internally.
- Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples and/or case studies supporting design studies you’ve supported.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and process-driven skills in English; second language is an asset.
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, and other design and prototyping tools.
- Ability to represent project goals and concepts to a broader product team and other leaders clearly and succinctly.
- High aptitude for collaboration and desire to constantly improve yourself and others around you.
- Ability to adapt your design methods and approach to the needs of different clients and situations.
- Shipped multiple products, ideally in the entertainment video space.
What will set you apart from other candidates:
- Experience with usability testing tools such as Usertesting, Tobii etc. Experience with analysis and data processing tools such as Excel, Survey Gizmo, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of statistics, survey design, and interviewing techniques.
- Strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods; including when and how to apply them in the software development life cycle.
- Work experience with a marketing, branding or agency in a UX design or research-related position demonstrating a keen design eye and/or UX role demonstrating omni-fidelity prototyping and testing skills.
*Please make sure to provide your CV and portfolio in English