About The Position
The multi-screen streaming video an the industry, e.g. Netflix, Spotify, BBC, HBO and Deutsche Telekom, just to name a few. Working in a highly collaborative and international environment, you will help transform requirements and designs into high performing feature rich applications on a wide variety of web based platforms and devices.
Who are we?
We are Accedo and have more than ten years of experience helping hundreds of TV platform operators, broadcasters, media companies, and consumer electronics manufacturers across the globe to design, deliver and manage the next generation video user experience across a vast range of connected devices.
Accedo offers a truly global working environment, with offices all over the world, including Stockholm, London, Budapest, New York, Silicon Valley, Sydney, and Hong Kong, amongst others.
At the end of the day, our employees are what make us who we are, which means we put in a lot of effort to create a good working environment with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop within Accedo, wherever they want to be in the world. We are on a journey, and are always open to ideas and individuals that want to contribute to making that journey a success.
Who are we looking for?
Accedo is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join its growing Professional Services team in Budapest Hungary. At Accedo you will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined delivery team, gaining exposure to cutting edge technologies and the opportunity to work with some of the largest global media brands in the industry. Working in a highly collaborative environment you will directly manage Customer engagements in EMEA and Latin America and be responsible for delivering Accedo solutions on a wide variety of platforms and devices.
Objective of role: Responsible for project management from initiation, planning to execution, controlling, closing of Accedo solutions to customers in EMEA and Latin America. This includes direct customer/supplier interfacing as well as managing project delivery teams.
What will be your tasks?
- Leading Professional Services engagements in EMEA and Latin America
- Direct management of customer projects, from initiation through to closure
- Single point of contact for customer, supplier and delivery team escalations
- Direct management of project delivery teams, covering engineering and quality assurance
- Responsible for project governance, change management, financial control and reporting to key internal stakeholders
- Adhering to Accedo delivery best practices and supporting the on-going improvement of delivery processes
- Representing Accedo through on-site customer visits in EMEA and Latin America
- Strong on Project management with a good know how on UI UX who will manage the delivery of native journeys on the app
- Strong coordination skills to drive UX journeys and designs with Design team
- Has basic tech understanding to negotiate and challenge dev teams
- Coordinating and brainstorming with cross-functional stakeholders like Product, IT, Tech, business, customer service, comms, brand, legal etc. to understand their requirements & aspirations, pain points or opportunities etc.
- Closely tracking the progress of the project , resource utilization, allocation, budgets
- Strong Communication skills as the role would involve presenting & selling designs to internal stakeholders, on need basis coordinating with international designers as well
- Basic understanding of digital and ecommerce ecosystem, analytics, difference and challenges involved in Android, iOS, Tablets etc platforms when it comes to native
- Drafting of any user flow documents if required
- Problem solver and down-to-business mentality.
- Structured and process driven with high organizational skills.
- High energy and self-motivated.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills.
- International and cultural knowledge.
- High levels of integrity and professionalism.
- Willingness and possibility to travel. Travel of about 10-20% expected.
Benefits & Culture in details
- Regular training and development opportunities
- We enjoy flexible hours and the possibility to arrange our working schedule to personal needs
- We like working together. The relationship with our peers and managers constantly get the highest scores in our internal engagement surveys.
- We have the opportunity to work with the bleeding edge of technology developing for literally ALL platforms available on the market (iOS, Android, Windows, smart TVs, Apple TV, Roku, AR, VR ...)
- Modern office in heart of Budapest at Astoria (East-West Business Center)
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare insurance (and other extra benefits)
- High performance devices to enable you working efficiently
- Our core values are Aspiration, Courage and Trust. We let them guide our daily work from recruitment and hiring, to decision making, team work and feedback culture.