APAC Marketing Manager
About The Position
Hello from Accedo. We are the specialists in creating dynamic digital experiences with a strong focus on video.
Like the industry we serve, Accedo is a fast-growing, ambitious company of around 500 people and we are in search of a stellar marketer to join our team. The full-time position reports to the Head of New Business and Strategy, APAC and will work closely with the regional sales, UX, and solutions teams as well as our global marketing and product teams. The role is based in our Auckland office located in Ponsonby.
The ideal candidate….
Has at least three (3) years technology and/or international B2B industry experience and loves video...watching it and working with it. It is critical to have a demonstrable knowledge and experience of managing content, social and database marketing strategies and campaigns, and to be a wizard with demand and lead generation services, techniques and tools, such as ActOn. You need to live and breathe CRM and manipulate data e.g. web analytics, which can be shared and used to optimise marketing campaigns and measure success.
You also need to be an independent thinker and worker with a taste for strategy and voice. The successful candidate will lead the marketing charge for Accedo in the Asia Pacific region.
To thrive in this role, you should be….
A natural communicator with plenty of drive, ideas and just the right amount of restlessness to keep learning. You should be highly organised, results orientated, consistent and patient. You need to be a master of English - both spoken and written. How many typos have you spotted in our ad so far?
- Database/eCRM Marketing - updates/newsletters, helping to define the CRM strategy
- Direct Marketing/Lead Generation - Self-generated data, sourced data and re-engagement to existing database
- Content Marketing - Managing content creation, delivery and optimisation
- Social / PR - Using channels such as Twitter and LinkedIn to result in strong lead generation, whilst also help raising the profile of the brand, through news and awareness
- Web - Channelling inbound lead generation and collaborating with the sales team, upload and sharing of content and case studies
- Sales Collateral - Proposal preparation & coordination, as well as updating material and white papers
- Setting up, promoting and managing events including industry events, online panels and webinars and also the Accedo presence at trade shows and conferences.
How to apply?
- Write a letter that in no more than 200 words explains why you would be the best fit for Accedo and supply along with your CV.
- Create a case study of a direct marketing campaign you orchestrated, explaining how you measured success and ROI.
- Provide links to any marketing content you have created.